About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

De Ja Vu




Coming out of the hospital, yet again, I am instantly taken back to five months ago. The house smells the same. The feeling of emptiness is heightened, as it was five months before. i am back in a familiar place of unfamiliarity.


And I sit here the next day wondering, again, why I survived a near death experience; my second in one year's time. Five months pass, and history repeats itself.




And I'm in my own quandry about my life and where it is headed.


Am I safer here?


And if so, what happens to us?




"How many times can i break 'til I shatter?


Over the line,


can't define what I'm after.


I always was turn the car around."


O.A.R. - Shattered




"I never thought that i'd have any more to give


pushing me so far.


here I am wothout you!


Drink!


to all that we have lost,


mistakes we have made.


everything will change


but love remains the same"


Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same






No comments: