About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Hollywood Dream

I had just finished filming a horror movie, in which a ghost was doing everything it could to get inside a house that I was residing in.
When filming was done, i headed over to the studios at Showtime, where i saw Whoopi Goldberg leaving. Her and I had become good friends. Her show had wrapped for the season, s I knew i wouldn't be seeing her for a while, as she was going back to NYC. I gave her a big hug and told her I would miss her.
I then went on to the table reading of the series that I was on. I played Mariah Carey's husband, and in this new episode, I found out our characters were getting a divorce.
"You're having me written off the show?" I asked, kind of nervous-like.
"Of course we're not writing you off", said Mariah. "You'll be back."
"I should be, because don't we have a kid together?"
"Yeah, I think so."
Afterwards, the cast drove down to these manmade caves to hang out, as was always done after a table read. I was remembering the times that Mariah had given me a ride...and how she had also given me her cell number, when we were arranging rides for me, before i had a car.
Everyone began to leave, and I noticed they were leaving in groups; going somewhere else afterwards...and no one was inviting me.
Then I woke up to my boring life.

No comments: