About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Judgement Day


I have blue hair.
I have a mohawk.
Walking into a restaurant this evening, I watched all eyes glare up at me from everyone in there...and I'm not exaggerating. When I sat at my table, those I could see with my eyes were staring at me.
I knew i didn't fit in. The majority of patrons were old, and even the few young ones were the clean-cut, goody-goody church going type.
I could only imagine the thoughts going through their heads. But, what I loved about it was that I'm sure whatever they were thinking was not true about me.
I can say that I felt out of place. But I can't say that I felt uncomfortable.
I always loved being different - especially in my hometown.

No comments: