About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Isolated Incident

Phone is off.
Makes me wonder who he might be with.
A wink, maybe?
My fault, i guess -
for being so damn insecure...
for wantng to hide when I'm not feeling well...
for being so far away, unable to give him the physical affection he deserves...
Phone's been off all night.
Funny how my mind thinks he's cheating
when it could be any number of things...
I just can't fathom why the phone would be off...
unless he forgot about me.
7 months is too long to be away from the one you love...
with still no telling when we'll be together...
How long before i give up?
How long before my insecurities get the better of me?
How long before he realises I'm worthless...?

No comments: