About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why I'm Hating My Life Right Now...

It's Thanksgiving...not that I celebrate Thanksgiving, but it sucks when I'm in an atmosphere of people who do, and expect me to celebrate it along with them...
and when I don't,
I'm told I'm a miserable person who makes others miserable whenever they're around me, and that I need to get a life and stop locking myself up in my room.
but that's what I do.
I do not want a life in Florida, and I do not want to start one since I will be leaving.
And I'm sorry I'm miserable.
I'm allowed to be with where I'm at...
Besides, it's my life - I can choose to have one, just like I can choose to be miserable...
And until we are together, I've made my choice.

No comments: