About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rebound

He tried hard not to break my heart...but, luckily, it was a superficial break.
i don't remember what it was, when i felt cupids arrow hit. I just knew that i wanted to spend as much time with him, regardless of my existing relationship. We had so much in common, and our compatibility matched like i had matched with no other. i was developing a crush, and there was no secret about it, no matter how much i tried to hide it. but that's all that it was...a simple crush. As long as i was in my relationship, i was not going to pursue an affair - besides the fact i had believed he was straight.
It wasn't until i ended my relationship did i find out he had a crush on me, as well. But what was to ensue would only last for two weeks.
I'll never forget the day he sat me down and told me he could never be gay. i was expecting this moment to happen. I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon. Due to so much overwhelming emotion at the time, this was a huge blow, and I could not stop the tears from flowing. I was in a depressive state for a few days before realising it was all for the better. He and I were better off as friends, as I would figure out in the months to come.
But, I am glad for what was shared. If he hadn't have come into my life, I'd probably still be miserable in my miserable relationship. He opened my eyes to so much.

No comments: