About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life Provided by Technology

If I died tomorrow, who would really miss me...or notice, for that matter? (It's kind of rhetorical, as I actually know the answer to this)
I'm not looking for a pity party here, because God knows I'm really not a party person. But I can't help how unimportant I feel in this life. I know I mean something to a few people, but I don't see those people. One of those happens to be the Love of my life, who I talk to everyday, but, unfortunately, he's not physically around...so...literally, I am alone.
I'm not a Facebook or My Space whore, and the majority of friends on those lists don't even acknowledge me (some of them are just "keep in touch after 10 years - oh, that's what you're doing now? Cool, see ya in another ten" friends - and that's not on my part. I send messages and don't get responses...), so my popularity level has definitely diminished since my high school days.
I used to be an attention whore when i was younger...something i outgrew as I experienced life...and now, I feel like I have to beg people for attention - asking them to read my blogs, 'cause otherwise, these blogs will gather dust - which they seem to be doing. I'm not saying that I want attention, but I am saying that sometimes the lack of attention makes me feel like I don't exist.
In my current state, I'm alone, I'm bored, I'm depressed. I have nothing that I want, with the exception of someone who truly loves me as I do him, but even that is compromised with 630 miles in between us.
And all I can do is wait. Wait for life to start. Wait for my health to get better. Wait for us to come together as one...
But what happens if I die in that waiting? Then I will have spent my remaining days waiting...and no one knows or cares...
I guess this all stems from the One person who can actually make me feel alive only makes me feel alive on a cellphone...

No comments: