About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Friday, May 23, 2008

head vs. heart

5-7-07

Head vs. Heart = Florida vs. Georgia
*Remixed by Overpowering Obsession*

Okay – New dilemma….here's my thing: I am a Virgo, which means that I tend to think more with my heart than my head, so I may need to hear words from other people pertaining to my situation.


I have definitely made up my mind that I am leaving the Crapalope Valley (also known as the AV), yet, my heart is torn on specific matters that make me question what I know is right, but what I really want.
For those reading this, I can only assume you know about Nick and I – and if you don't, you can check out my page once again, for it is all there in blue and red (and brown and yellow). It has already been established that he is the love of my life, so we don't need to mention again that he most definitely is the love of my life, or that we are engaged, or even that I happen to be the luckiest man in the world for finding someone so wonderful who just happens to be the love of my life.
Anyway – I'm trailing off from the subject matter (See what this guy does to me? I just can't get him out of my head!) Going on:
So, Nick and I are 2,000 miles apart from each other, which, of course, is a torturing circumstance to be in, especially when you know you want nothing more in the world to be with that person everyday for the rest of your life until the day you die…
Now, if I move to Florida, Nick will only be 630 miles from me – which, of course, is closer – but not close enough.
So – here was my plan:
I would be moving back to Florida to live with my mother for a few months, in order for me to get out of debt, buy a car, and save up to move to Atlanta, GA – no sooner than Nov 1st, but no later than Jan. 1st. Good plan, right? Yeah, it sounds good – only:
Despite the fact that Nick makes me truly happy, and is the best thing to ever happen to me, this distance is absolute torture because, again, I want nothing more than to be by his side. Now, Patience and I have never really gotten along, and I'm doing everything I can not to kick her ass, because even though it is all for the better, Patience is probably one of the biggest bitches I know – next to my loving mother, of course.
So, I can wait the six or so long agonizing months in order for Nick and I to have a stable, secure and healthy relationship by following what my head is telling me to do…
Or follow my heart and get to Nick as soon as possible, by skipping the whole Florida thing, and moving directly to Georgia, where I'd only be 250 miles away from Nick, and start establishing a place of living for the both of us. (Meanwhile trying to get out of debt and saving to buy a car, which would be harder if I'm paying rent…)
Obviously, I know what is best for me – and the smarter decision to make, so could someone please tell me how to have patience with Patience???

No comments: