About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Lady at the Smoke Shop II

May 28, 2007

(more quips from the vicadin addicted Christian lady)

after telling me of a recipe for a margarita grilled chicken, she says "You could impress your girlfriend...or..." (and just when I think she's going to say boyfriend)..."the girl you want to be your girlfriend".

(Still, she's clueless after the other day when she asked about my new phone, and my friend blurts out "He's got a Sugar Daddy!")

And then on friday...

As the excorcist theme is coming out of my phone...

"That music is evil. That's Satan trying to get to you and overpower my Christian music."
(Any other christian pushing person, i would despise...but I like her because she's a character...not the kind of person you meet on a daily basis....with her missing teeth, and constant eating, and/or listening to Christian music...which, if i'm lucky enough to get to the computer before her, I overpower her music by playing my satanic shit..."And this is what the devil does...")

No comments: