About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If It's Not Broke, Don't Fix It...

March 23, 2007

A lot of things happening in my life - like starting over...never quite satisfying when you know you have to start over from scratch - literally.
Although, things have been looking up, there's still no perfection in my future. But is there ever any? I've got to stop taking the negative approach in life. There was a time in my life where I felt positive about things - many things...but lately, it's hard to see such positivity when you're on a downward spiral.
I have hit the bottom, with no cushion for my fall...but with all this extra padding on my ass, I have bounced back up an inch or two...still, I'm grounded and waiting, once again for the wind to pick me up.
I have realised that people who say they are your friends, sometimes, really aren't, especially out here in the Antelope Valley, and those who I never even considered can be the best people. So I'm cutting out the negativity, and eliminating all those superficial, phony people from my life. Really, i don't need them, because i really can't be brought down any further, since there's nowhere else to go.
i've been told that I'm the alienator, when in truth I'm the one who's been alienated. When there are two sides to every story, everyone always has to pick a side, don't they? No such thing as nuetral...
But in the now, it is time for ME, and I will get by no matter how hard life gets, because, to be honest, it really can't get much worse.

No comments: