About Me

My photo
An Actor, Singer, and Director, I currently reside in the State of Chaos.

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Lady at the smoke shop

So, there's this lady at the smoke shop that i've been getting to know. Tony - a vicadin-addicted, smoking, Christian woman. She's as sweet as sweet can be, always giving me food, discounts, and letting me stay on the puter as long as I want without charging.

So, today she overhears me leaving a message to my man, and says to me..she says:

"Sean, do you have a girlfriend I don't know about?"

"No", i replied, which of course, isn't a lie.

"Oh, 'cause i heard you say 'Hey baby' and I'm thinkin' 'I know Sean doesn't have a girlfriend because he would have told me!'"

poor clueless Tony.

i mean, it's not like she's never seen the beautiful pictures i had printed up of my baby.

No comments: